How to apply Jagua
The instructions provided apply for using our JaguaHenna tubes.
- Remove the cap.
- Remove the seal.
- Click on the accompanying needle.
- Squeeze gently to draw your tattoo.
- Done? Squeeze out excessive air, seal by using the plug & screw on the cap.
- Leave tattoo to dry, avoid smudging.
- Peel of the gel after at least 3 hours.
- The tattoo will show its full colour the following day.
- Tips for reusing:
- Clean needle with accompanying needle.
- Store tubes in freezer to maintain staining capacity for up to one year.
Our ready-to-go DIY Starters Kits come with all necessary items. You’ll need the following items:
- JaguaHenna™ gel tube & luer lock needle
- Transfer paper
- (Tattoo) pen
- Disinfecting gel
- Nitril gloves
- Toilet paper & q-tips
This depends on your design. You can find estimates (number of tattoos per tube) on each individual product.
- Try to copy it by freehand drawing
- Use carbon paper, which is really easy!
Remove the mistake as soon as possible using toilet-paper, disinfectant and a q-tip! removing the gel, make sure to completely clean the skin. Jagua is extremely potent and can even dye the skin with a subtle touch.
A thick layer of Jagua will give a dark result whereas thin layers have a lighter effect. Practice makes perfect :-)
Absolutely, in that case you'll be needing wholesale gel.