How to apply Jagua
The instructions provided apply for using our JaguaHenna tubes.
- Remove the cap.
- Remove the seal.
- Click on the accompanying needle.
- Squeeze gently to draw your tattoo.
- Done? Squeeze out excessive air, seal by using the plug & screw on the cap.
- Leave tattoo to dry, avoid smudging.
- Peel of the gel after at least 3 hours.
- The tattoo will show its full colour the following day.
- Tips for reusing:
- Clean needle with accompanying needle.
- Store tubes in freezer to maintain staining capacity for up to one year.
Our ready-to-go DIY Starters Kits come with all necessary items. You’ll need the following items:
- JaguaHenna™ gel tube & luer lock needle
- Transfer paper
- (Tattoo) pen
- Disinfecting gel
- Nitril gloves
- Toilet paper & q-tips
This depends on your design. You can find estimates (number of tattoos per tube) on each individual product.
- Try to copy it by freehand drawing
- Use carbon paper, which is really easy!
Remove the mistake as soon as possible using toilet-paper, disinfectant and a q-tip! removing the gel, make sure to completely clean the skin. Jagua is extremely potent and can even dye the skin with a subtle touch.
A thick layer of Jagua will give a dark result whereas thin layers have a lighter effect. Practice makes perfect :-)
Absolutely, in that case you'll be needing wholesale gel.
If you are an experienced henna artist, please use your standard henna paste recipe and experiment by replacing henna powder with Jagua powder. Our standard recipe gives you approximately 100 grams (100ml) of hengua paste:
Make your own Jagua gel using Jagua powder! Please detailed mixing instructions below.