After Applying Jagua
Flush the needle immediately after use with the accompanied dropper to avoid clogging. Soak in boiled hot water if your needle is blocked.
At least 2,5 hours. However, the longer, the better! Just don’t forget to remove the gel before going to bed. This will prevent smudging your precious design.
Don't worry! Your tattoo needs time to develop. It takes 12 – 24 hours for your tattoo to reach its peak darkness.
Jagua Henna tattoos will last 10 – 20 days.
Absolutely! Just be careful while scrubbing and wiping your tattoo as this will increase fading.
By taking the right precautions you can enjoy your tattoo for two weeks. Basically, you need to take care of your skin:
- Avoid friction and scrubbing.
- While showering and swimming; be careful with washing the tattoo-area and gently pat it dry.
- Protect the tattoo with a thin layer of petroleum jelly (or something similar) while swimming, bathing, showering and sleeping.
- Enjoying nice weather? Protect the tattoo with suntan lotion.
- Avoid dehydration of the skin.
- Drink plenty of water.
Removing a Jagua Henna tattoo is possible but will take some days. The most effective and harmless way is to gently scrub the tattoo using an exfoliate. Your tattoo will fade after a few sessions. Stop scrubbing when you experience any discomfort.